- Powerful 1.6 Hp vacuum motor with 3 year warranty providing excellent dry soil recovery
- Motor provides 100" waterlift and 114 CFM of airflow
- High efficiency HEPA filter capable of 99.997% filtration at 0.3 microns
- Structural foam tank comes complete with a 10 year warranty
- Structofoam head material is rustproof and durable with a 10-year warranty against defects
- Stainless steel wand available in 1 1/4 and 11/2" sizes
- Every machine is sodium flame tested after assembly to ensure that it meets or exceeds Hazardous vac standard BS 5415
- The serialized HEPA filter is protected in its own steel module
Nacecare NVQ 900H Vacuum Cleaner: Crucial Filtration
With health standards evolving such as the EPA’s Lead Safe Certified Contractor program, HEPA vacuums are becoming more of a requirement for many industries today.
Since April 22, 2010, federal law requires certification and training to prevent lead contamination by specific work practices.
Any contractor carrying out renovations, repairs and painting of more than six square feet in homes, daycares and schools built before 1978 must comply.
EPA requirements are met, and even exceeded, by NaceCare HEPA vacuums for these types of work.
The NVQ 900H and WVD 900H units feature durable structural foam heads and tanks that make them extremely shock-resistant.
They offer 10-year warranties on tanks, providing peace of mind during transport and got you covered with 5-year motor warranty, for long lasting efficiency.
We perform the maintenance and repair of NaceCare vacuums, contact us for more information.