- Powerful 1.6 Hp vacuum motor with 3 year warranty providing excellent dry soil recovery
- Motor provides 110" waterlift and 114 CFM of airflow
- High efficiency HEPA filter capable of 99.997% filtration at 0.3 microns
- Structural foam tank comes complete with a 10 year warranty
- Structofoam head material is rustproof and durable with a 10-year warranty against defects
- Stainless steel wand available in 1 1/4 and 11/2" sizes
- Every machine is sodium flame tested after assembly to ensure that it meets or exceeds Hazardous vac standard BS 5415
- The serialized HEPA filter is protected in its own steel module
With health standards evolving such as the EPA’s Lead Safe Certified Contractor program, HEPA vacuums are becoming more of a requirement for many industries today.
Beginning April 22, 2010, federal law requires that contractors performing renovation, repair and painting projects that disturb more than six square feet of paint in homes, child care facilities, and schools built before 1978 must be certified and trained to follow specific work practices to prevent lead contamination. NaceCare HEPA vacuums meet or exceed the EPA’s requirements for such work.
The NVQ 900H and WVD 900H units come with durable structural foam heads and tanks making them extremely impact-resistant. They carry 10-year warranties on the tanks, providing peace of mind when transporting them.