- Powerful 1.6 Hp vacuum motor with 5 year motor warranty for excellent soil recovery and longer carpet life
- Motor provides 100" waterlift and 120 CFM of airflow
- Excellent 0.3 micron filtration at 99.97 % efficiency for improved Indoor Air Quality
- Manual crank rewind for power cord storage and protection
- Polypropylene tank (PSP 240) or structural foam tank (PSP 380) for maximum durability and mobility
- 4 swivel castors provide excellent trailing ability (PSP 380)
- Thermal Overload for long term motor protection
- Stainless steel wand and multiple tools available
Nacecare PSP Series Vacuum Cleaner: Dry Vacuums
Built for commercial use and with noise levels of 47 dB (A) for the PSP 240 and 52 dB (A) for the PSP 380, these units are excellent for daytime cleaning.
The new 680-watt motor with a lifespan of over 2000 hours has an improved performance of 20% while energy consumption is reduced by 40% compared to previous models.
The PSP 240 and PSP 380 both feature a 680-watt motor providing 110? of lift and 120 cfm for excellent soil recovery and longer carpet life.
When equipped with a HEPA-FLO bag, our standard filtration is 0.3 micron with 99.97% efficiency, improving indoor air quality and reducing dust in the building.
They are equipped with a thermal overload for long-term motor protection and operator safety.
The rewind head conveniently stores the 33-foot power cord indoors, preventing the cord from being damaged by improper storage.
Both units now offer a quick-change cord that requires no tools.
We perform the maintenance and repair of NaceCare vacuums, contact us for more information.