- AUTOSAVE feature which automatically starts the vacuum on low power
- Powerful 1.6 Hp vacuum motor with 3 year warranty for excellent soil recovery and longer carpet life
- Motor provides 110" waterlift and 114 CFM of airflow
- Excellent 0.3 micron filtration at 99.97 % efficiency for improved Indoor Air Quality
- Manual crank rewind for power cord storage and protection
- Polypropylene tank (PPR 240) or structural foam tank (PPR 380-12) for maximum durability and mobility
- 4 swivel castors provide excellent trailing ability (PPR 380-12)
- Thermal Overload for long term motor protection
- Stainless steel wand and multiple tools available
Built for commercial use and with noise levels of 47 dB(A) on low power and 49 on high, these units are excellent for daytime cleaning.
The PPR 240 (Henry) and PPR 380-12 have powerful 1,200-watt vacuum motors providing 110″ of lift and 114 cfm for excellent soil recovery and longer carpet life.
Autosave starts the vacuum on low speed, reducing power consumption by 50% while only reducing suction 25%. When equipped with a HEPA-FLO bag, our standard filtration is 0.3 micron at 99.97% efficiency, improving indoor air quality and reducing dust in the building.
They are equipped with a thermal overload for long-term motor protection and operator safety. The rewind head conveniently stores the 33′ power cord internally, preventing cord damage from improper wrapping; both units now offer a quick-change cord requiring no tools.
In addition, the PPR 240 (Henry) now offers wand docking on 1 1/4″ wands.