- CRI approved and LEED-EB compliant
- 5 year motor warranty
- Motor provides 100" waterlift and 120 CFM of airflow
- 84% soil recovery
- Motor life is in excess of 2000 hours
- Excellent 0.3 micron filtration at 99.97 % efficiency for improved Indoor Air Quality
- Tapered hose is convenient and provides improved performance
- Our new floor tool program improves performance, productivity and ease of use
- Easy to use cord wrap system allows the power cord to be stored neatly without tangles
- New plug cable system allows anyone to change a power cord
- Polypropylene (PSP 200) or structural foam (PSP 380) tanks for maximum durability and mobility
Quiet enough for daytime cleaning, This Commercial Vacuum has excellent filtration and is ultra-light; with the NaceCare ProSave & NVH Series, you have a winning combination
ProSave series of vacuums boast a 1,200-watt motor that provides 110″ of lift and 114 cfm as well as filtration of 96.6% efficiency @ 0.3 microns. Autosave feature automatically starts the vacuum on low for reduced power consumption.
Noise levels of 47 dB(A) on low power and 49 on high make these units excellent for daytime cleaning. The cord wrap system stores it neatly without tangles while our new “Plug Cable” system allows anyone to change the power cord quickly and easily, reducing downtime.
Advancing Vacuum Technology
The new design of the PSP & NVH series has lead to significant advances in energy consumption as well as overall vacuum performance. They consume 40% less energy than previous models while improving performance by 20%. This is all thanks to the new 680 watt vacuum motor with a 2000+ hour life.
NVH 380 also includes a PTO socket for use with our A350E electric power head kit.
All ProSave vacuums are LEED-EB compliant and CRI approved.