- AUTOSAVE feature automatically starts the vacuum on low speed
- Powerful 1.6 Hp vacuum motor with 3 year warranty for excellent soil recovery and longer carpet life
- Motor provides 110" waterlift and 114 CFM of airflow
- Excellent 0.3 micron filtration at 99.97 % efficiency for improved Indoor Air Quality
- Manual crank rewind for power cord storage and protection
- Telescoping handle makes the PVR390 compact for storage
- Polypropylene tanks for maximum durability and mobility
- On-board storage for more than just vacuum tools
- Built in wand holder makes transporting the machine easy
- Thermal Overload for long term motor protection
- Stainless steel wand and multiple tools available
The PPR 390-12 is a clear choice for any facility large or small.
The PPR 390-12 is in a class of its own as the first canister vacuum to include on-board storage for more than just vacuum tools. A telescoping handle allows for compact storage while the built-in wand holder makes transporting a breeze. With a powerful 1,200-watt vacuum motor, it has 110″ of lift and 114 cfm for excellent soil recovery and longer carpet life.
With a noise level of 47 dB(A) on low power and 49 on high, this unit is excellent for daytime cleaning. When equipped with a HEPA-FLO bag, our standard filtration is 0.3 micron at 99.97% efficiency, improving indoor air quality and reducing dust in the building.
The rewind head conveniently stores the 33′ power cord internally, preventing cord damage from improper wrapping; also it now comes with a quick-change cord requiring no tools. Autosave starts the vacuum on low speed, reducing power consumption by 50% while only reducing suction 25%.