- High performance floor machine is contractor's first choice for spray, buffing, scrubbing, stripping, shampooing and Bonnet Cleaning
- Achieve superior performance with this Super Heavy-Duty 1.5HP, 175 RPM floor machine
- Triple-Planetary high torque transmission for smoother operation and longer life
- Heavy Duty Construction: All-Metal chassis and apron
- Scrub with a 15" rotary brush or a 16" pad (CH81005) or a 19" rotary brush or a 20" pad (CH81010)
- Pad driver with a 1" rises and "B" style clutch plate (pad driver sold separately)
- Safety-enhanced interlock switch on the handle leaves both hands conveniently in control
- Safety-enhanced, non-conductive dual triggers on the handle eliminate shock potential
- Easy to use adjustable handle
- Includes a 50 foot power cord. The motor plugs into cable at the base of the handle for easy maintenance
- Large, retractable 6-inch non-marring wheels for easy transport
- Non-marring, super-thick bumper protects the machine and the facility
Achieve superior performance with these super heavy-duty, 1.5HP, 175 RPM floor machines – the contractors first choice for spray, buffing, scrubbing, stripping, shampooing and Bonnet Cleaning
The Hoover Ground Command Line
After a full century of conceptualizing and building the products that have kept your home clean from ceiling to floor, Hoover has designed the complete floor care solution to fulfil your commercial needs. The Ground Command array of products includes a complete line of wet/dry vacuums, floor machines, backpack vacuums, extractors, and air movers—all designed with the legendary Hoover durability and quality you’ve come to trust.
Take floor care even further with Hoover Ground Command floor care solutions – the solutions you’ve been looking for.