- Powerful 1.6 Hp or dual 1.0 Hp vacuum motors with 2 year warranty providing excellent water recovery
- Single motor provides 110" waterlift and 95 CFM of airflow. Dual motors provide 90" waterlift and 160 CFM of airflow
- Ball float wet shut-off assembly ensures water does not reach the motor and vapour barriers can be added to eliminate moisture completely
- Structural foam tank comes complete with a 10 year warranty
- Structural foam head material is rustproof and durable with a 10-year warranty against defects
- Dump tube that permits quick and convenient emptying to a floor drain (DH models)
- For wide area cleaning can be fitted with a 29" front mounted squeegee kit
- Float activated sump pump allows continuous pumping of fluid without interrupting the vacuuming process (P models)
- Pumps water at a rate of 60 gallons per minute (P models)
- The submersible pump is made of durable, high-impact plastics for heat and chemical resistance (P models)
Available in both single and dual motor versions, the 1800 series wet vacuums deliver dependable power and performance in a rugged unit.
Both the tanks and head are manufactured in structural foam and carry 10-year warranties and the flexible dump tube permits quick and convenient emptying to a floor drain. The DH models have a large-diameter dump hose for fast draining while the P model incorporates a sump pump enabling continuous pumping of fluid without interrupting the vacuuming process.
P-Models Continuous Pumper
The WV 1800P and WVD 1802P enable continuous pumping of liquids during the vacuuming process at a rate of 60 gallons per minute. So, they are ideal for floods, water pipe ruptures, drain back-ups and industrial spills. The submersible pump is made of durable, stainless steel for heat and chemical resistance. The motor uses a stainless steel shaft and triple seal system and has a thermal protection device to prevent overheating.